Valentine Day Images With Quotes 2019: Happy Valentine’s day to any or all lovers & couples. we tend to share the most effective Happy Valentine pictures, valentine’s day footage, and valentine pictures with quotes. we tend to would like you a romantic and happy Valentine together with your love. Every year on Gregorian calendar month fourteenth, folks honor their love for each other by outlay time along, causation flowers and sharing messages of affection. The ritual of expressing love and warmheartedness goes so much on the far side the code of behavior of Chaucer’s time. 🙄 😀 ➡
He could are the primary person to link the Catholic Saint Valentine with romance, however, these days Valentine’s Day could be a time to point out appreciation for family and friends also. Since your elementary school days, you’ve probably passed around candy hearts with Valentine’s Day messages, and currently that you just are older and your Valentine’s card list is smaller, you’ve got longer to totally categorical yourself.
Valentine Day Images With Quotes 2019
- There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Kooser, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
- “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Acress
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
- “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey, Actress
- “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright
- “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
Short Valentines Day Quotes
- “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
~ Elinor Glyn
- “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.”
~ Pearl Bailey
- When you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want to start the rest of your life as soon as you can.”
~ Dierks Bentley
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
- “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.”
~ Roald Dahl
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
~ Lao Tzu
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
~ Robert Frost
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
- “Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both ends.”
- “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
~ Andre Breton
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.”
~ James Baldwin
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.”
~ Zelda Fitzgerald
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
~ Oscar Wilde
- “If every lover was treated like they matter every day, Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be so special.”
~ Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Valentine, just a few words to tell you how I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Whenever that was.”
~ Charles M. Schulz
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
~ Ursula K. Le Guin
- “When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.”
~ Elizabeth Bowen
- “If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.”
~ Lynda Barry
- “Oh, if it is to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” ~ Thomas Hood
- “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” ~ Unknown
- “In melody divine, My heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine.” ~ Unknown
- “True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.”
~ Antoine De Saint-Exupery
- “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” ~ Germaine De Stael
- “Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots.” ~ Unknown
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.”
~ George Sand
- “Love is not a matter of counting the years…
But making the years count.”
~ Michelle St. Amand
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round,
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
~ Elizabeth Bowen
- “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.”
- “Love is the magician that pulls a man out of his own hat.”
~ Ben Hecht
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
~ Edgar Allan Poe
- “Just because someone doesn’t love you
in the way you want them to,
doesn’t mean that they don’t love you
with all they’ve got.”
- “I claim there ain’t another Saint as great as Valentine.”
~ Elizabeth Bowen
- “Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason.”
- “Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.”
~ Crystal Middlemas
- “Love withers with predictability; its very essence is surprise and amazement. To make love a prisoner of the mundane is to take its passion and lose it forever.”
~ Leo Buscaglia
- “When love is not madness, it is not loved.”
~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- “Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.”
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
~ Rosemonde Gerard
- “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.”
~ William Shakespear
- “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.”
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
~ George Moore
- “What the heart gives away is never gone …
It is kept in the hearts of others.”
~ Robin St. John
- “Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!”
- “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
~ Honore de Balzac
- “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is an eternity.”
~ Henry Van Dyke
- “Love is a hard rock between two people and can’t be torn apart.”
Short Valentines Day Sayings
These cute sayings paired with candy, a little toy or very little gift would build darling Valentines! Here is that the easiest half, I even have used the sayings below and created gift tags for 50 schoolroom Valentines. visit the shop and see what very little trinkets, candy or food you’ll notice so simply attach the limited gift tag. There are twelve of a similar attach to every page. Scroll to the lowest of the page for a lot of data.
If you can’t get enough ways in which to celebrate Valentine’s Day you may love browsing through these Valentines Day concepts. Don’t miss these printable valentines that can assist you to have darling valentines as simple joined 2 three! If you like to celebrate Valentine’s Day with crafts this fun Valentine’s Day Crafts will keep you busy!
- “Men always want to be a woman’s first love — women like to be a man’s last romance.” — Oscar Wilde
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “Where there is love there is life.” — Gandhi
- “When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this: where I do not exist nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.” — Pablo Neruda, “Love Sonnet XVII”
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
- “Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.” — Shakespeare
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Theresa
- “Falling in love is so hard on the knees.” — Aerosmith
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
- “Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love. I’d stepped in it a few times.” — Rita Rudner
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” — Laurence J. Peter
- “I’m dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.” — Garry Shandling
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” — Walt Disney
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
- “Love is a grave mental disease.” — Plato
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- My boyfriend told me I can do with him whatever I want on Valentine’s Day, so I tied him up and went to the nightclub.
- I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.
- If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise, you would spend a few hundred dollars.
- Please remember that Valentine’s Day is a polite reminder that Christmas decorations must go down!
- Love doesn’t have a price tag on it, but all its accessories have.
- If you feel sad that you stay alone during Valentine‘s day, just remember that nobody loves you on any of those other 364 days of the year.
- Who makes most dates on Valentines Day? The delivery guy.
- You’re the best person to spend this annual obligation with.
- My only wish today is to run into one of my exes with my new Valentine.
- It’s good to know that my Valentine’s Day as a single person is anyway more romantic than married ones.
- Every man would agree, that 14th of February should be celebrated in a fiscally but not sexually conservative way.
- It would be great if Valentine’s Day came with a fast-forward button.
- I trust you plan more for Valentine’s Day than Russia prepared for the Olympics.
- I hope you noticed that not only the Sochi Olympics opening ceremony was missing a ring.
- Thanks for secretly becoming my Valentine by hearting one of my tweets on Twitter.
- I wish your Valentine’s Day celebration gets a tone of likes.
- Wish our Valentine’s Day sicken all our single friends.
- I promise to vote for any presidential candidate, who promises to forbid Valentine’s Day.
- For love for you, I would even do the thing Meat Loaf wouldn’t do.
- I need to fall in love because I haven’t had any problems for a long time. Happy February 14th!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who took a bigger risk marrying me than the guy who’s about to marry Amanda Knox.
- May your status on Facebook do not change to ‘complicated’ after this Valentine’s Day.
- You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince on the horse.
- You should leave office earlier on February 14th so that your colleagues thought you have some romantic plans for Valentine’s Day.
- I wish you were my emergency contact person one day.
- I’m celebrating no need to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Congratulations! You are my first repetitive Valentine.
- I suspect you were cheating, your gift for me was too amazing.
- I want to say thank you for the flowers I’m going to send to myself and pretend they are from you.
- Darling, it’s already too late to break up with me before Valentine’s Day.
- Don’t worry, I know the perfect gift you’ll give me for this Valentine’s Day.
- Let’s celebrate 364 days without having to be thoughtful towards our loved ones.
- It’s a pity to tell you I’m sorry my period ruined your plans for this Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day may be a success only if you get cards from a secret admirer, and that wasn’t just you sending this card to yourself.
- My love, I can’t believe how much I’m not sick of you.
- Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day by repopulating the planet.
- There’s only one thing which is more exhausting than planning Valentine’s Day, and it is pretending to be excited about it.
- No, darling, I don’t think it would be appropriate to give you your Valentine’s Day gift at the restaurant.
- You, like Valentine’s Day chocolates, are going straight to my thighs.
- Your street won’t be the only thing getting plowed this Valentine’s Day.
- I have a tradition to wish Happy Valentine’s Day to the person that I’ve slept with most recently.
- Every single man knows that the best part of being his own date for Valentine’s Day is knowing that he is guaranteed to score.
- I’ll be spending this Valentine’s Day with my pants off for the sad kind of reason.
- My only true love is the workweek ending.
- If it’s over, don’t cry. Smile. You don’t need to go out on Valentine’s Day.
- I wonder who has thought of Valentine’s Day – personally, I don’t need a special holiday to remind me that I’m single.
- I dream of sleeping with you almost as often, as I dream of sleeping.
- On Valentine’s Day, I see men as delivery guys only.
- Darling, like every year I have already started planning our disappointing Valentine’s Day.
- The only time you sounded sexy was when you had a cold.
- I wish a happy Valentine’s Day to someone who is already planning the best night of my whole life.
- Being a single, for the February 14th, I am making reservations for several glasses of wine in my mouth.
- My thoughts and prayers go out to all men today whose girlfriends are on their period this Valentine’s Day.
- On Valentine’s Day, women strive to find the right guy, to who she could tell every day that he is wrong.
- You may find it hard to find a girlfriend on Valentines’ Day if your X-ray is better than your photo.
- Congratulations on reaching the age when you don’t even need to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- If you wake up on February 15th at the same time that you used to go to sleep before, you must have turned old.
- Asking your boyfriend about where your mutual relationship is going will definitely make you celebrate Valentine’s Day as a single.
- Let me be your Valentine – we simply have too anxieties in common.
- It isn’t a good signal if your girlfriend stays with headphones during Valentine’s Day dinner.
- For this Valentine’s Day, I’m going to have a quiet night and think about why I didn’t succeed in the last 40 Valentine’s Days.
So these are my collection for Valentine Day Images With Quotes 2019. I hope you enjoyed after reading this article thanks for reading keep reading.