Valentine Day Messages for Husband 2019: Let your husband know how much he means to you with these valentines day messages for a husband. It may not be every day that you are able to show your love to your husband and Valentine’s Day is one of the perfect times to remind him how much you love and cherish him, how much you’re thankfully being his wife. This Valentine’s Day, together with your romantic Valentines gift, make sure to express your sweetest valentines wishes to your husband. Here are some samples of happy Valentines Day messages for a husband for your inspiration.
Those in love with their husbands know the importance of telling them you love them on Valentine’s Day. A special occasion deserves a special message to the one you love especially during the season of love. Valentine’s messages should be extra special for the person you love. Send them a message they will forever read and remember, your husband is your prince charming, the man you truly love and would do anything for, so don’t be afraid to send him one of these messages full of love and appreciation on Valentine’s Day, it will really make his day lovelier.
Valentine Day Messages for Husband 2019
The Valentine Day Messages are written with love filled words which make the husband feel special. The wishes can be sent easily through text messages for the husband. The romantic wishes express the deep love of the wife for the husband and also touch the heart of the husband and bring out the love-filled emotions from him. The wife can also send beautiful gifts of the husband’s choice for him to make him feel good.
- A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
- You are my sailor, my ship and my captain and your love is like a strong, dark, mysterious sea that is forever there for me. I’m happiest when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You are the love of my life
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
- I know that today is a special occasion, but you always make me feel like the most special girl on Earth every single day! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When the world seems more beautiful, And life even more worth living, I find I’ve been thinking of you.
- You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell. T.K. Gregson
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, The waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart…
- When I saw you, I fell in Love, and you smiled because you knew. W. Shakespeare
- I love you, not only for what you are but for who I am when I am with you.
- Life is incomplete without a partner…. Finding my soul mate in you is the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I promise to love you more and more… I promise to hold your hand wherever you go…. With lots of love, wish you Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear husband, it is with your affection that my life has become complete and I have been happier. I love you a lot and wish you a happy valentine’s day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for my loving husband. Your companionship over the years has given me many cherished moments of togetherness and I love you for that.
- Wishing my husband a happy Valentine’s Day. I send this beautiful token of love to express my adoration of such a wonderful person like you in my life.
- You are the focal point of my life. You are the reason for my smile and you are the reason for my happiness. Wishing you a beautiful romantic lovely Happy Valentine’s Day my hubby.
- My love for you is going to grow with each passing day. Every new day I promise to love you more and more. Best wishes to you this Valentine’s Day my man. Love you lots!!!
- I wish my husband a happy Valentine’s Day. With one look and your smile, my day just becomes the best and is filled with happiness and all the love in the world.
Valentine day greeting cards Messages for Husband
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.”
- “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
- “Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”
- “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
- “You take my breath away. Always.”
- “You have no idea how sexy you are.”
- “I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.”
- “My heart is all yours.”
- “Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
- “I love all the adventures we have together.”
- “This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO”
- “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
- “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
- “Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.
- “Hope your day brings just what you want it to.”
- “Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!”
- “Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.”
- “Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.”
- “Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.”
- “Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.”
- “Someday, our princes will come.”
- “Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”
- “I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”
- “I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”
- Let the children have their night of fun and laughter, let the gifts of Father Christmas delight their play. Let us grown-ups share to the full in their unstinted pleasures… Sir Winston Churchill
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. Thomas Tusser
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. Unknown
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still. Sir Walter Scott
- He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree. Sunshine Magazine
- Let no pleasure tempt thee, no profit allure thee, no persuasion move thee, to do anything which thou knowest to be evil; so shalt thou always live jollity; for a good conscience is a continual Christmas. Benjamin Franklin
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. Oren Arnold
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. Erma Bombeck
- Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind. Mary Ellen Chase
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. W. T. Ellis
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. Hamilton Wright Mabie
So these are my collection for Valentine Day Messages for Husband 2019. I hope you enjoyed after reading this article thanks for reading keep reading.